|Passenger||Capacity (kg)||Speed (m/sec)||Door Type||Car Size (mm)||Elevator Well (mm)|
|A X B||E||C X D|
|4||272||1.0||CO||1100 X 700||700||1800 X 1350|
|2S||1800 X 1400|
|6||408||CO||1100 X 1000||800||1800 X 1600|
|2S||1800 X 1700|
|CO||1300 X 1000||800||1900 X 1700|
|2S||1900 X 1750|
|10||680||C0||1350 X 1300||800||2000 X 1900|
|2S||2000 X 1950|
|13||884||C0||2000 X 1300||800||2700 X 1950|
|2S||1100 X 2000||1900 X 2500|
|15||1020||C0||1600 X 1500||900||2400 X 2200|
|2S||1100 X 2100||1900 X 2600|
|Standard car inside height (CH) mm||2200||2300||2300|
|Standard door height (HH) mm||2000||2100||2100|
|Maximum Travel (TR) in mm||60||80||80|
|Standard pit depth (PD)||1500||1650||2000|
|Standard over head height (OH)||4300||4500||4800|
|Minimum Floor to Floor Height in mm||2600||2600||2600|
Lift Shaft Cabin
- The dimensions in the table are applied to standard specifications only.
- Rated capacity is calculated as 68kg per person, as required by the IS code.
- Minimum hoistway dimensions (C and D) shown in the table are after waterproofing of the pit and do not include plumb tolerance.
- Lifting hook in headroom required. All walls minimum 150RCC or 230 Brick. (Hoistway front wall 230mm Brick preferred.)
- RCC headroom structural slab Minimum thickness150mm.
- For special requirements our sales person will be happy to work with you in preparation of the drawings.